Spemocean Pte Ltd. is looking to hire Welder for their upcoming project in Brunei. Local Bruneian is preferred but client will be willing to consider other nationalities. More information will be provided to suitable candidates.
Overall responsibilities/duties are, but are not necessarily limited to, the following:
- Designs, fabricates, joins, and/or repairs equipment, fixtures and various types of metal objects and structures using oxygen-acetylene, electric arc, MIG and TIG welding techniques.
- Operates drill presses, power saws, grinders, metal lathes and a variety of welding equipment and hand tools.
- Analyzes plans, drawings, work samples, specifications, and work orders to determine work requirements and sequence of welding assignments.
- Estimates material and labor.
- Recommends supplies and materials to be ordered.
- Knowledge of applicable codes.
- Knowledge of welding techniques, (oxygen-acetylene, electric arc, and TIG), tools and equipment.
- Skills in the fabrication, joining and repair of a variety of metal objects, equipment, fixtures and structures.
- OGUK, BOSIET, 6G Welding Certifications
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience
Qualified or interested candidates, please submit your updated resume in MS Word format through http://www.oilgas.jobs/view-jobs.aspx?pid=370.
To apply for a position, please: