Spemocean Pte Ltd. is looking to hire a Night Electrician for their upcoming project in Brunei. Local Bruneian is preferred but client will be willing to consider other nationalities. More information will be provided to suitable candidates.
Overall responsibilities/duties are, but are not necessarily limited to, the following:
- Repair and maintain all types of interior and exterior electrical systems and equipment; to include panel boards, breakers, fuses, fire and security systems, public address systems, computer/network cable, lighting, and mechanical and HVAC equipment.
- Ability to interpret blueprints and schematic drawings.
- Repair and maintain all type of motors and controllers to include bearings, seals, motor leads, rebuild shafts, troubleshoot motor integrity, and motor drives.
- Employee in this position is required to work at night.
- Perform other assigned duties related to operations, maintenance, electrical, plumbing, and other miscellaneous repairs and maintenance activities; and respond to emergency and urgent work.
Certifications listed are mandatory:
- HNC or HND
Qualified or interested candidates, please submit your updated resume in MS Word format through http://www.oilgas.jobs/view-jobs.aspx?pid=375.
To apply for a position, please: