Assistant Barge Engineer
Spemocean Pte Ltd. is looking to hire Assistant Barge Engineer for their upcoming project in Brunei. Local Bruneian is preferred but client will be willing to consider other nationalities. More information will be provided to suitable candidates.
Overall responsibilities/duties are, but are not necessarily limited to, the following:
- Shall work directly under the supervision of the Barge Engineer.
- Shall be responsible for assisting the Barge Engineer
- Including but not limited to, hull maintenance, safety equipment, stability, load distribution and transport of personnel and materials.
- Shall assist in the organization of training, instruct safety policy matters and attend emergency drills.
- Shall assist OIM and Barge Engineer on board in any emergency situation.
- Shall assist Towing Master and Barge Engineer to lower, elevate and tow rig from location to location
- Overseeing maintenance operations, loading and offloading fluids and bulk material.
Certifications listed are mandatory:
- Barge Supervisor License
Qualified or interested candidates, please submit your updated resume in MS Word format through http://www.oilgas.jobs/view-jobs.aspx?pid=356
To apply for a position, please: